- Lionsraw launched in the US in 2014 as a 501c3 public interest charity
- Soccer fans from the US have joined Lionsraw on Legacy tours in South Africa, Poland, Brazil and Canada for World Cup projects.
- We have hubs of activity developing in several US cities. Our primary work is in Dallas where we completed a Local Legacy Program in the summer of 2015.
- In June 2016 we will be joining other Lionsraw volunteers from around the world in France for the 2016 European Championships in June. Our projects will be based in Marseille.
- Also in 2016 we have smaller Legacy Tours travelling to New York (July) and Rio, Brazil (August).
- In February 2016 we launch our global ‘Women 2 Girls’ initiative, with four projects in Dallas and a global learning community of girls soccer coaches.
For enquiries please contact:
Dallas – email@example.com
New York – firstname.lastname@example.org
General – email@example.com (including events, tours, hubs and internships).